Tuesday 29 March 2011

My career as Software Developer

Hi, this is my first blog after planning to have blog since 3 years ago :)
So, I will just share my experience as Software Developer. I just finish my study in Information System Engineering in local university in Malaysia during June 2010. I start my career in one local software house company since July 2010 as Software Developer. My position require me to use .NET and C# to develop windows application and using Java as middleware to connect with DB2 database. .NET is new for me because during my study, I just familiar with Java, PHP, HTML, CSS and C++. I learn everything myself. Almost all I learn from internet and start develop the simple things first, like GUI using C#.

Want advise from u all about blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment